Monday, April 5, 2010

She Just Keeps Growing!

Our little baby girl is 4 months old! Some days I feel like time has just flown by; other days I really feel that we've had her forever and that she is only 4 months old. Regardless, I love my baby girl so so so much and can not imagine my life without her.


The "measuring" photo...although I'm not sure I can tell much of a difference from here, here or here. Alright, maybe I can.

Playing the part of a biblical character or just swaddle gone wild?

Tummy time with Mr. Elephant. Not sure who won the staring contest.

Happy it's spring time!!

This is my first video to try to upload. We'll see how it works. Haylie is a very vocal child and loves to talk like Chewbacca and grab her toes. This is just how she plays by herself!

Other things for me to remember about Haylie:

-Hasn't rolled over yet but we are pretty close!

-Loves to have her clothes taken off and put back on.

-Absolutely LOVES bathtime with daddy.

-Has giggled a few times although it's at pretty random times. When we try to make her laugh, she just gives us a stone cold look.

-Naptime is still a struggle. Haylie cries and throws fits so we are trying to figure out an easier way of life for this time of day.

-Starting to enjoy her exersaucer and toys a lot more. She is getting more interactive!

-She weighs 14.6 lbs and is 25 inches long! Both in the higher percentile!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

haha! The Chewbacca gurgle is hilarious!